CMM Handles Room Reservations for Certain CMM East,
GPL (CMM West) and CNCB Rooms
CMM East 3rd Floor Patio
GPL 2nd Story Conference Room
NOTE:This Conference Room is reserved for the exclusive use of CMM Faculty and labs.
CNCB Large and Small Conference Rooms
The CNCB Large Conference Room (main auditorium) has the capacity for 97 people, and the CNCB Small Conference Room seats 10-12.
There is no on-site computer available, please bring your own laptop.
How to make a room reservation request:
1. To make a reservation request, select a room and browse the availability of date(s) for the Small Conference Room or Large Conference Room. A reservation for the Large Conference Room includes use of the lobby.
2. Select 'Next Week' or 'Prev Week' to view the same room for a different date.
3. To view another room select it from the Select Room drop down list.
4. If the room is available for the date and time that you want, select 'Request' and complete the reservation request form.
5. When completing the request form, please note the length of your reservation will default to two hours. Additional information or requests can be included in the notes section. If there is not enough information to create a reservation, you will be contacted before the reservation is made.
Please Note: Food and beverages are not permitted inside the Large Conference Room.
If you are planning refreshments prior to your meeting, you may set-up in the lobby area without reserving the lobby. When making your room reservation, please include set-up and clean-up times.
Your request will be reviewed and you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. If you have any difficulties with making an online room request, please call (858) 534-7242 for assistance.
All users must clean up after their session (trash, food, tables,chairs, etc), so the room is ready for the next user.
If you order catering, it is your responsibility to make sure they return promptly to clean out area.
Failure to clean up after your event will result in forfeiting future use of the room.
Users are responsible for their own a/v assistance and/or incidentals such as laptops, laser pointers, etc. There is no on-site a/v assistance or computer available.